1. Have I told you that I’m re-reading the Harry Potter series? Again? These books have cast a spell on me (har har har!).
2. Fitocracy.com is a cool website and iphone App that marries physical activity with the level-up systems of RPGs. I get to burn calories while simultaneously satisfying my nerdy desires to gain experience points. Currently, I’m a level five
paladin fitocrat, and I only have 864 points to earn before I level up.
3. The office staff had their monthly meeting, and our manager bought everyone Panera’s. In the past, we were allowed to customize our orders to our hearts content, but that took a long time, and it cost a lot of money. Now, our manager just buys a bunch of turkey sammiches and asiago steak sammiches for everyone. Except for me. I just found out that she orders the Mediterranean Veggie sammich special for me. It is a small gesture, but it actually made me feel appreciated.
4. Mangoes. I’ve never been a mango fanatic before, but now I cannot get enough of them. I eat them plain, I eat them along side homemade coconut rice pudding, and I eat them on top of steak salad with homemade honey lime dressing.
5. Three Day Weekend! Thanks to Memorial Day, I get one more day to really mess up my sleeping schedule.